As a leading logistics provider, the success of our company is linked with the success of our customers. Our success comes from not just meeting those expectations, but exceeding them, each and every day. We specialize in custom solutions- and we have just the right solution for your career. Join us and help our team to Drive Logistics Forward.
We currently have an opening for a Logistics Coordinator in Based in Edmonton or Calgary Alberta
Key operational accountabilities include:
- Developing all day-to-day over the road loads for the customer throughout Canada and the USA
- Supporting the coordination of the logistics systems implementation with the customer, customer's suppliers, transportation suppliers and Team Members
- Providing data/information for management reporting on departmental performance
- Utilizing customer's electronic data order interchange
- Providing visibility of customer requirements/changes to management to highlight the impact on internal operations
- Providing tactical day-to-day interactions with customer's counterparts as needed
- Ensuring understanding of and adherence to corporate policies and procedures
Successful candidates will possess:
- Strong sales ability /background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Solid time and priority management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Associates degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Previous experience in Transportation/Third Party Logistics discipline, preferred.
Please Email Resume along with Salary Expectations via this site.
Only those applicants deemed suitable for this position will be contacted for Interview
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and the level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All applications will be reviewed and those qualified will be contacted about this great position.